Terms & Conditions
This document contains important information concerning the legally binding terms and conditions applicable to you
This website (the Site) is the property of KeySoft Holding Limited (BVI). By accessing and/or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Any reference made on this web site to “KeySoft,” “KeySoft Group,” “KeySoft Holding”, “we”, “us” or like terms refers to KeySoft Holding Limited and, where the context so admits, includes KeySoft Holding Limited affiliates;
- Terms and Conditions, together with the content and use of the Site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute shall be finally and exclusively settled in the courts of the British Virgin Islands.
- We have taken care to ensure that the material and information contained on the Site is as accurate as possible. However, we do not give any representation or warranty, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the said information. All users should take independent professional advice if they require information in relation to any matter addressed on the Site.
- Except as expressly set out in Terms and Conditions, all representations, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied in relation to the Site and/or the information contained herein are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Due to the fact that we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fault free or that the information contained on the Site will be correct, we do not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising as a result of the Site or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with this web site).
- We reserve the right to amend or change the terms on which you may access the Site. In accessing the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in force in the place from where you are accessing the Site.
- All content and designs included in the Site (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software) are protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and is the property of KeySoft Holding Limited or is licensed to KeySoft Holding Limited by third party providers. All uses of the Site except those stipulated in Terms and Conditions are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying, or using for any commercial purposes, any of the materials or contents of the Site.
- If we consider it necessary for our own protection or that of our contractual partners, we may at any time, on a case by case basis and as we see fit, decide, without giving prior notice or giving reasons, to limit or cancel your right to access the Site. We will inform you if we have taken such a decision. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of us exercising our rights under this or any other clause of Terms and Conditions.
- You will not use, or allow the use of, the Site and any products obtained through the use of the Site in contravention of any laws, regulations or rules to which you are subject, including, but not limited to, any anti-money laundering and “know your client” laws, regulations and rules. We expressly disclaim any liability relating to such use of the Site and the products obtained through the use of the Site.
- You will not use, or allow the use of, the Site in any way which is defamatory, obscene, abusive, indecent or menacing or which infringes any intellectual property rights or breaches obligations of confidence or which is otherwise illegal or unlawful.
- You will not introduce a software virus or other disruptive program or do any act which would cause the Site to become unavailable for use by others.
- You will not solicit or encourage other internet websites to frame or hypertext link directly to the Site without our prior written consent/
- You will not use, or allow the use of, the Site and any products obtained through the use of the Site in any way which is not authorized by us or in breach of the Agreement.
- We regularly publish on the Site updates of the products, features available to clients as well as information, declarations and warnings related to our services. You undertake to regularly update yourself about this information, declarations and warnings and to inform us immediately of any disagreement with such information.
- You consent to communications being made via electronic media. If you no longer wish to communicate via electronic media, you must notify us and revoke this consent in writing. Communications sent through the Site or by electronic media shall be treated as satisfying any legal requirement that a communication should be signed and in writing, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Neither we nor any entity associated with KeySoft Group shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from any act or omission in the course of using the Site or any products obtained through the use of the Site or otherwise arising from the activities to which Terms and Conditions apply.
- Neither we nor any entity associated with KeySoft Group shall be liable for any loss arising from any act or omission of any attorney, agent or third party who performs services for you.
- We cannot and do not accept responsibility for losses you suffer as a result of our or any entity associated with KeySoft Group failing to comply with Terms and Conditions as a result of circumstances outside our or their reasonable control. These circumstances would include, but not be limited to, interruption of power supply and failure of electronic equipment.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for indirect, accumulated or subsequent damages, nor shall we have any liability whatsoever for damages caused by your failure to mitigate any damages, in particular by failing to take immediate measures to prevent potential damages or reduce existing damages known or foreseeable or that would have been known or foreseeable had you exercised due care and diligence.
- You will indemnify and keep indemnified us and any entity associated with KeySoft Group against any cost, loss, liability or expense whatsoever which may be suffered or incurred by us and/or any entity associated with KeySoft Group directly or indirectly in connection with, or as a result of, any services, performance or action permitted under Terms and Conditions.
- Site may contain links to other websites which are not controlled by us or any entity associated with KeySoft Group and contain material produced by independent third parties. The owners of such linked websites do not necessarily have any relationship, commercial or otherwise, with us. The existence of a link from the Site to any third party website does not constitute a recommendation or other approval by us or any entity associated with KeySoft Group of such website its content or any provider thereof.
- Any opinions or recommendations expressed on third party websites are those of the relevant provider and are not the opinions or recommendations of ours or any entity associated with KeySoft Group. Neither we nor any entity associated with KeySoft Group accepts any responsibility for content provided on any website that may be accessed through links on the Site.
- We are not required to do anything or refrain from doing anything which would infringe any applicable laws or regulations and may do whatever we consider necessary to comply with them.
- If any provision of Terms and Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by us (whether continued or not) to insist upon strict compliance with any provision of Terms and Conditions shall not constitute nor be deemed to constitute a waiver by us of any of our rights or remedies.
- The rights and remedies conferred upon us hereby shall be cumulative and the exercise or waiver of any part thereof shall not preclude or inhibit the exercise of any other additional rights and remedies.