A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to join our NZ Support Team in Auckland. Working with other members of the Support team, you will ensure continuity of services for all clients globally, resolving any technical issues as they arise.
- Permanent role in a stable, secure environment – none of the uncertainties of our current times.
- Full stack role, with the opportunity to be involved in DevOps & cloud.
- Work on a modern stack that includes .NET Core, C#, C++.
- Part of a small team of developers – open, collaborative work environment.
- Be involved in the entire development process, from development, to testing & DevOps.
- Excellent opportunities for learning – work on a modern stack that is every developer’s dream.
- Exposure to the cloud (Azure).
- City fringe location – be in the midst of all the action.
- Agile environment.
- Your work will make a difference and make for a better New Zealand.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have about 5-7 years of commercial full-stack development experience.
- Ideally this should be in .NET Core and C++
- This will include design & architectural input.
- Some experience in DevOps is essential.
- You are someone that loves solving difficult problems and likes to understand the use & value of the software you are creating.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL is perfect.
- Experience with APIs is required.
This is a live role. Apply today! Should you have any questions, please call Bruno on 0204159827 or email@example.com
Job Reference: SE-200521-02